We will continue to have our livestreamed worship, including Holy Communion, as the primary Sunday morning worship experience going forward until COVID-19 related restrictions on gathering are lifted. Click HERE for the past and upcoming worship services on our YouTube playlist. The livestreamed worship will begin at 8:30 am, may be joined in progress, may be restarted from the beginning, or may be viewed at any time after its conclusion, at the link above.
Continuing through Spring 2021, weather permitting, please join us in our Parking Lot as Outdoor Sunday School / Faith Formation resumes for children through Senior High age from 9:45 to 10:30 am. Watch the weekly email for more details.
Adult Forum will meet outdoors in the Parking Lot during the Faith Formation time. If outdoor activities are cancelled because of inclement weather, Adult Forum will meet as a Zoom teleconference from 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; the Zoom link is included in our Wednesday weekly email. (To get on the email distribution list, contact the Office at the phone or email address below left.)
Please join us for Outdoor Worship in the Parking Lot, which will now begin at 10:45 a.m.
The following applies to all Outdoor Worship or Education activities:
- The parking lot or designated seating area will be marked where people may and may not sit to maintain social distancing.
- Anyone toddler or above: Please bring and wear a mask or face shield..
- If you can, please bring your own chairs or a blanket on which to sit. If you cannot bring a chair, please contact the office in advance or an usher on Sunday; there will be plenty of chairs available.
- Please remain in your vehicle if you are not feeling well, are experiencing any symptoms, or if you would like to be present but not sit outside. The worship service will be available on FM radio (frequency will be announced at the start of the service and printed in the bulletin). There will be reserved parking spaces for those remaining in their cars; please inform the ushers if that is what you wish to do, and you will be directed to the reserved area.
- Please bring your own communion elements (bread and wine or grape juice for all communing members of your family or group) to the worship service. We will have a limited number of small packages containing a wafer and grape juice available if you need one.
- The Children's Sermon will usually involve an opportunity to draw on the parking lot! Bring your own sidewalk chalk, or pick some up at church.
- Bulletins will be available, or you can print and bring your own (a link to the bulletin is included in our weekly email, which will direct you HERE).
- Please dress for the weather if you plan to sit outside. That includes sunscreen as the weather gets warmer.
- All Outdoor Activities are "weather permitting," meaning "not freezing, not precipitating, and neither in the forecast." Now that Spring is here, we anticipate freezing will become less of a problem, but precipitation can happen anytime. Watch the Home page, the top of this page, or our Facebook page for any weather-related changes or cancellations because of weather.
Did you miss our Worship Services on Christmas Eve 2020? Or did you see them and would like to experience them again or share them with friends and family? Click on the times to see the 2:30 pm and 8:30 pm Christmas Eve services, still available on our YouTube playlist . They include the usual rich prelude of special music, the presentation of the Nativity by our kids at the early service, a sermon at the late service, holy communion as well as a special Silent Night video at both.
This was our Sunday schedule before the COVID-19 interruption, to which we anticipate returning when restrictions are lifted.
Worship Time - 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services
Fellowship - Coffee and Conversation after the 8:30 service
Education Hour - 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Summer Worship - One service at 9:30 a.m., Fellowship following
Nursery lovingly provided for young children during worship and education time.
Our services include the essentials of Lutheran worship:
- Hearing of the Word
- Sharing of the Meal, and
- Sending of the Disciples
We are created to praise God - and so worship is our central and fundamental practice as a congregation.
When we worship, the Spirit is gathering us together as a church. We enter into God's time. Through the Word and Sacrament of worship, God gives us nourishment to actively engage in ministries as followers of Jesus in our day-to-day lives.