We will continue to have our live streamed worship, including Holy Communion, be the primary Sunday morning worship experience going forward until COVID-19 related restrictions on gathering are lifted . Click HERE for the past and upcoming worship services on our YouTube playlist. The live streamed worship will begin at 8:30 a.m., may be joined in progress (or restarted from the beginning), or may be viewed at any time after its conclusion at the link above.
In addition, starting September 27, 2020 and continuing as long as the weather permits, please join us for Outdoor Worship in the parking lot at 10:30 a.m. "Weather permitting" means "not freezing, not precipitating, and neither in the forecast." Check our Facebook page or the home page of this website for updates or cancellation notices.
- The parking lot will be marked where people may and may not sit to maintain social distancing. Bring a mask or face shield.
- Bring your own chairs or a blanket on which to sit. Please contact the office in advance or a usher on Sunday if you do not have a chair.
- Please bring your own communion elements (bread and wine or grape juice for all communing members of your family or group).
- Bring your own sidewalk chalk, or pick some up at church.
- Bulletins will be available, or you can print and bring your own (a link to the bulletin is included in our weekly email).
- Please dress for the weather if you plan to sit outside.
- Please remain in your car if you are not feeling well, experiencing any symptoms, or if you would like to be present but not sit outside. The service will be available on FM radio (frequency will be announced at the start of the service). There will be reserved parking spaces for those remaining in their cars.
In addition, we will be having outdoor Sunday School for children through Senior High age from 9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Adult Forum will meet as a Zoom teleconference from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.; the Zoom link is included in our weekly email.
Below is our schedule before the COVID-19 interruption, and what we anticipate for the future.
Worship Time - 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. services
Fellowship - Coffee and Conversation after the 8:30 service
Education Hour - 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
Summer Worship - One service at 9:30 a.m., Fellowship following
Nursery lovingly provided for young children during worship and education time.
Our services include the essentials of Lutheran worship:
- Hearing of the Word
- Sharing of the Meal, and
- Sending of the Disciples
We are created to praise God - and so worship is our central and fundamental practice as a congregation.
When we worship, the Spirit is gathering us together as a church. We enter into God's time. Through the Word and Sacrament of worship, God gives us nourishment to actively engage in ministries as followers of Jesus in our day-to-day lives.