Join us for the River of Life VBS! During VBS we are journeying down the river to learn about God's gracious gift of water. From the waters of baptism to the waters that sustain farms and gardens, water is life! Children will learn about the importance of water and visit important "ports" during the week to hear Bible stories about water. They will also hear about communities working to restore watersheds, to protect rights to water and to ensure safe water for everyone. And of course, we'll have some outdoor fun with water! The River of Life VBS curriculum is from ELCA World Hunger. More information about this ministry of the ELCA can be found at https://www.elca.org/Our-Work/Relief-and-Development/ELCA-World-Hunger
VBS Important Information
- August 2-6 from 9AM-Noon
- For children ages 4 through entering 5th grade
- Children will be assigned by grade/age to a small group. As a small group they will travel around outside and inside for various activities including story time, snack, music, crafts, science/simulation station and recreation. Any large group activities will be done outside.
- While outside, masks are optional. Please do whatever you see best for your child. Inside, masks will be worn by all participants, helpers and leaders.
- In case of inclement weather, all activities will be held inside.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child each day before they come to VBS.
- We ask that all participants bring a mask, beach towel and reusable water bottle to use each day.
- Please register your child(ren) by July 26. We are asking for a $10 per student donation for VBS. This can be mailed to the church (470 Landis Road - Harleysville, PA 19438) or brought to the first day of VBS.
- Please contact Becky Fisher (VBS Director) email@example.com or Carrie Ryan (Coordinator of Spiritual Development) firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.